Well I couldn't find anything on the internet really where people spoke about their experiences of taking Prozac while pregnant. I was reassured it was perfectly safe and safer for the baby I am calm rather then anxious and sketty...

Before pregnancy I taken Paroxtine and cipralex... Cipralex didnt work for me een at a higher then stated dose of 30mg but Paroxtine did.... I had really bad OCD and anxitey hence why my dosage was always the top one of past the recommendations as it can be hard to treat.

So flash forward to June I'm doing really well OCD has gone no more panic attacks can actually go into the centre of Manchester!still on paroxtine But I'm about 30 days late on my period... no worries i'm normally late anyway due to PCOS I don't feel any diffrent or anything but I will test anyway....So I take one test in Manchester nothing shows up get pissed off and throw it down the loo... get home later that night with my OH and decide I best take one but not tell him as it will be a Big fat neg anyway and we wasn't trying we just wasn't careful... so I do the stuff you do lol and OMG TWO LINES! I run downstairs tell OH and he freaks out we go get a digital and PREGNANT pops back 3+ weeks ... I normally take my paroxtine at night but that night I didn't I decided straight away I didn't want to take them and effect my baby so I thrown them away ... The next day I go to see my Dr she makes it clear I must stay on my paroxtine and she will find me a safer one I go the next day and she puts me on Prozac...

I didn't take that either well I did for eight days but I just stopped completely cold turkey off all anti depressents after one whole year... I didn't notice a problem doing this to be honest I felt fine didn't get any side effects... My Dr went mental at me she seen how bad I was with OCD and warned me that I'm going to relapse at some point but she is happy to let me see how I go and see how I get on and see my in two weeks I was still doing well to be honest no panic attacks no worries Mild OCD but I could deal with it...

All in all I hae lasted 6 months of meds and I'm not regretfull one bit as I did the best I could for my baby..

Things really started to go weird about 2 months ago though I started picking up certain objects because my OCD told me too then I thought no don't let it take hold again pick up another thing but I still couldn't.... this is still like this today.

Then we get to this month I start to feel abit breathless in shops and abit dizzy typical pregnancy symptoms.. so I go to see my Dr this is where my anxitey really starts to get bad... My pulse is 120-130 BPM ! My first thought was OMG IM DYING THIS IS IT HEART ATTACK ETC! She sends me to A+E to get tests run they do all the tests but they all come back inconclusive got to say while I was there I was hugely paniced as they put me in resus!

I still don't feel right the next week I hae been pulse checking,symptom spotting etc...My pulse is still fast so she sends me to Maternity triage the Dr their passes it off almost immediately as Anxitey but runs the tests... she asks my OH and mum to go out so she can speak to me but I deny any panic attacks etc as I don't want them thinking I can't cope...

The next day I just get a random panic attack at Oh's house I jump of the chair thinking this is it lol and realise my anxitey is back...I just didn't want meds so I tried to stay away from the Dr's. Things got worse I wouldn't go out the house scared I'd die felt light headed etc I wouldn't go so far into a town centre because the bus was to far for me to run too and I started getting wacky symptoms daily...

On Tuesday I decided enough was enough and I needed my medication back again but with huge doubts.. I didn't want it but I knew I had to really as my baby's due in 8 weeks...

I phoned the Dr's sugery on Wed my practising Dr wasn't in so I hold out till Thur I had a long phone call with her and she did say I am best off on the meds as it's only going to get worse... I hae suffered with OCD and panic attacks since the age of 9 I am 20 now!

Thursday night I spend hours and hours researching effects on baby etc and I can't take it... I phone my Dr in the morning to speak about it an he fully explains it's best for me and her to take it

So Friday was a day of do I wait until after xmas or do I just take it now? I finally taken my first tablet last night! 20MG!

Sorry for the long post x

so here starts my diary:

Day one:
Taken it around 2.30am after much doubting and panic about it all SE etc scare me... Feel okay finaly drift off to sleep at around 3.45am? At around 6am I keep waking up from here each hour and not being able to go back to sleep at ease I then wake up at 8am and it takes me until 10.30am to get back to sleep for an hour so I'm guessing the tablets hae gae me insomania a bit... I do feel slightly light headed but that could be from lack of sleep who knows... I'm not anxious more what's alot better for me as that's what I was dreading I will come back later and update!