Page 102 of 540 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

morning, sorry you are still feeling anxious this morning nicola, did you cancel your dr's appt ? sometimes i think that it may be the time of year for us too, all these grey day's rain cold and smow, can't be helping us either. hope you feel better soon xx

Mr w sorry you are still struggling with man flu, great doc ringing to talk things over with you, and you too getting a change of meds, i don't really think that cit is that great an ad, takes ages to kick in and leaves you feeling.......well just not right, hope you get better soon, and who are the wee lovely's in the video?

i am much the same this morning, at the moment anxiety not too bad, mood still low, but trying to keep occupied, day 8 for me now, so hoping to see results soon,

Keep warm everyone it's freezing here and raining, which will turn to snow later.....aw well onwards and backwards xx

I went to see doc just for a chat as no change can be made in my meds now untill ive seen the physchatrist on wed, i feel awfull today and am having horrible suicidal thoughts just like i can't do this anymore and wed seems a lifetime away xx

Nicola, it is just the meds, probably the reduction, and you know that you have a lovely caring family, and these thought's are just the way you are feeling right now, they are NOT real, have you taken your daizapam ?

You can do this, you are much stronger than you think, you have coped with this for months, and you will cope for another 6 days, you will hopefully begin to feel bit better as the day goes on, keep your mind occupied.and if you can ring someione you can talk too, remember you have had a lot going on this past month or so, and your meds have been messed about, so that won't help.

Please remember you will get through this, and come out the other end a stronger more confident person, in the mentime take it easy, rest and use your diazapam to help, the next 6 days will pass, and you will get the help you deserve sending you

Thankyou these thoughts are so scarey, was violently sick this morning thinking about wed x x

hI girls I am feeling sick today and a bit shaky so just had a glass of milk dont know whether its comming off fluox or just my phobia hovering.

Nicola I am very sorry you are feeling so down. you have had a lot of anxiety from waiting on your appointments so that wont help. I would say do what I am doing sit by the fire and watch some tv. as it is soooo cold.

I am glad pinkdove that you are not feeling anxious that's a positive. I am sure.

Hope you both start feeling better as the day goes on. xx

Cathy xx

Have you decided when your starting the cit yet cathy or are you going to try going med free? X x

nicola I just dont think I could take anymore sick stomach and getting bad anxiety from them I just going to see how I get on and wait for the CBT.

It is so difficult but I just dont think I can do it. I maybe feeling anxious this morning because of coming off the fluox. I just dont know.

Cathy xx

How is your appitite?

Ive got no appetite at the min and having to force myself to eat x x

me to today xx

Hi folks, ATM Joc and I are on top of a mountain 1500 feet. He has a few days off and wanted to go sledging + I needed some fresh air. Unfortunately most of the snow has turned to slush. Sorry to hear you're having a bad one Nic. Had neg thoughts like that many times and they never get any less horrible. Thinking about you at the summit of the Cairn o Mount

Page 102 of 540 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast

Thread Information