Page 11 of 540 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

Hi guys, still struggling a bit, but slightly better than yeaterday, i agree we all need to stick it out and help each other.

Well not much to do today so i can just try to relax and go eith it/

Nicola please don't lose faith, you will get there, hope you have a better day x

Mornin folks. The dinner went really well, and I hit it off quite well with the lad. Hangover this morning so not sure how I'm feeling yet. Had a fag and a cuppy on the step and it's a nice day here with blue skies and a light breeze.
    Hugs all round

Yeh it's strange the way t does that :( I havnt had much/ any anxiety for about 3 days now so here's hoping it stays like that cause I've only got 1 week till I hit the big 6

Quote Originally Posted by nicola1980 View Post
    Thanks goggy thats reasuring to know as it seems to be the longer i get on the increase the worse im feeling with my anxiety?? X x

That's great news ww, and you hit it off with the lad, so all good, just had a couple of fags, trying to get into the day slowly.

mind you was dissapointed to see no haggis and neeps, being a scot myself. lol

Hope your day goes well

Glad the meal and meeting went well Mr W hope you start to feel better soon pinkdove think im just going to have a chill out day too if this damn anxiety and restlessness will let me!! Lol x x

---------- Post added at 10:45 ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Goggy View Post
    Yeh it's strange the way t does that :( I havnt had much/ any anxiety for about 3 days now so here's hoping it stays like that cause I've only got 1 week till I hit the big 6
    Thats great news x x

Lately I have been going for walks around the block while listening to miso and that really seems to help and it's good cause it gets me out of the house , maybe u should try n c if it works for u

Quote Originally Posted by nicola1980 View Post
    Glad the meal and meeting went well Mr W hope you start to feel better soon pinkdove think im just going to have a chill out day too if this damn anxiety and restlessness will let me!! Lol x x

---------- Post added at 10:45 ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 ----------

Thats great news x x

Walks do help but sometimes i just cant face going out at all........i need a good kick up the ass x x

Quote Originally Posted by pinkdove View Post
    That's great news ww, and you hit it off with the lad, so all good, just had a couple of fags, trying to get into the day slowly.

mind you was dissapointed to see no haggis and neeps, being a scot myself. lol

Hope your day goes well
    Cheers Pinky, funny you should mention haggis. I was going to make some haggis pakora but my butcher did'nt have any. Got the idea from The Manzil Indian restaurant in Aberdeen, they're absolutely delicious dipped in chilli sauce

Oh going to put that on my menu now, sounds......... diffferent lol

Hows everyones day been today? my anxiety levels have been more managable today as the days gone on, did have a 2 hour nap tho xx

Page 11 of 540 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Thread Information