Re: should i swap???

Will do Nicola, dark cloud passing over just now, you know what I mean

Quote Originally Posted by william wallace View Post
    Will do Nicola, dark cloud passing over just now, you know what I mean
    I know exactly what u mean!! this depression and anxiety/panics suck xx

Hi Nichola,

Im also on my 2nd run of CIT in a year - first time started straight on 20mg and by week 3 was singing its praises even after the first 2 weeks being horrible.
    This time I started on 10mg thinking I would have less or no side effects and here I am week 3 and feeling real cruddy.
    Dr also suggested I go up 10mg which I will do tonight as I take mine before bed.
    So that makes a few of us going up 10mg this week so will be fun to catch up in a few days and see how we all feeling

Good luck with that Dan, I hope that the 50% increase makes you feel 100% better

Was hoping for 110% but will be happy with just the 10% for now lol

Easy pleased

Hows everyone getting on with their increase? X x

I am on day 4, increased from 10mg to 20mg ... feeling anxious, a bit of tension and mood up and down like a roller-coaster ... nothing like when I started on Cit but still sucks ...
    Good luck ...

Hi all, it makes me feel I'm not alone in going through this (especially at this time of year) by reading your posts. I'm been on Cit for a few months now, having increased the dose gradually and I'm now on 30mg. Up until Christmas day I had two weeks of feeling rather well. My depression had lifted and I felt normal. I got drunk on Christmas day and have been very down and anxious since. I don't have to tell you I won't be drinking again.

Anyway I've also been thinking I should perhaps up my dose to 40mg and I think I'll discuss it with my GP after the New Year holidays. I thought the 30mg dose was going to work for me and perhaps I'll get back on track in a day or two, but this has been a bit of a set back. I finally thought I was getting better then BOOM! One bottle of wine and I'm back to square one. Sorry for the moan.
    "In the end we only regret chances we didnt take, relationships we were scared to have, and decisions we waited to long to make. There comes a time in your life when you realise who matters, who doesn't, who never did, and who always will". - Anon

Hi when i took cit before i always used to drink on them but if i got really drunk i used to suffer for days after with a hangover/anxiety, this time round ive not touched a drop since starting cit 14/15 weeks ago cause i just daren't until im stable on them! what i would give for a glass of wine or a lager tho !!
    well day 2 of 40mg and woke up this morning feeling nauseas and anxious but got myself ready as had a councilling session and managed to do a bit of shopping in the sales too so not been to bad but im not counting my chickens yet!! tomo could be a completely diff story xx

Page 2 of 540 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread Information