Page 3 of 540 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

I am not an expert but I was on cit and they worked well for me but i stupidly came off them when I felt better. Went on them but just couldnt cope on them so not taking anything now.

But with regards to you having your wine. When you have alcohol it does weaken the anti depressent plus alcohol makes you depressed anyway. I would just carry on with your 30mg until it gets back to normal into your system.

I may be wrong. I am sure you will feel good in a few days. and just have one glass of wine on new years eve lol

Cathy xx

Quite a stressfull day here, had my sis, her husband, daughter and my old mum up for tea. They just left so I'm now relaxing having a couple glasses of van rouge..
    As for the increase, the anxiety seems to have backed off but still got a wee touch of that empty, depressed feeling. I'm sure that this will go in a few days once new year is over. I'm sick of cooking, visiting, visitors and I'll be glad when it's all over.

Howz you Nicola?

Im not too bad, slight anxiety but no more than i was having anyway!! ill be glad to get back to normality too!! enjoy your van rouge keep me posted how ur doing xx

Glad to hear that Nicola. Tomorrow night should be a little easier because we just moved house a few weeks back and dont know any of the neighbors so hopefully no first footers We also have our grandaughter Holly, 6months, and Olly grandson 5 staying over to let their mums and dads party. They light up my life

Aw thats lovely its the kids that keep us going! Do you fancy having my 11 yr old son too so i can go out and party x x

I'd love to but no room at the inn

well day 3 of 40mg and woke up early as usual!! felt very shakey and nauseas when i got up but made myself a cup of tea and had a fag and took my meds so lets see how today goes............ xx

Same here Nicola, breakfast = fag cuppa citalopram. That first fag makes me dizzy as hell x

Quote Originally Posted by william wallace View Post
    Same here Nicola, breakfast = fag cuppa citalopram. That first fag makes me dizzy as hell x
    ha ha it does me too and makes my nausea feel worse but still light up lol xx

well all was going well until i woke up from an hours nap this afternoon in an absolute panic, heart racing, breathing heavy managed to calm myself down with a 2mg diazepam (hate using them), feel bit shakey from my 'episode' but going to force myself to go to my neighbours for a few new year drinks (non alcoholic for me tho ) later tonight! xx

Page 3 of 540 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread Information