Page 5 of 540 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

Quote Originally Posted by william wallace View Post
    Well done Nicola, thats another obstacle out of the way
    Thanks ww how are you getting on? xx

Hi Nicola, not too bad. A wee bit of head pressure, yawning and butterflies this evening of day four. Had it many times before so not going to throw the toys out of the pram, couple of drams'll fix it. Thanks for asking, hope you have a better day tomorrow X

Hi Nicola, not too bad. A wee bit of head pressure, yawning and butterflies this evening of day four. Had it many times before so not going to throw the toys out of the pram, couple of drams'll fix it. Thanks for asking, hope you have a better day tomorrow X
    fingers crossed 40 is our lucky number!! lets see what day 5 brings xx

We dont want to stay on 40 Nicola, just take it long enough to get over this bad patch. Thing is, with 40 being the max we have nowhere to go after it so best to go back to 30 in a couple of weeks. Lets meet here for a cuppy and a fag in the morning see how we are.

well day 5 and woke up early as usual not as shakey or nauseas......yet!! anxiety not as high.....yet!! just had my fag and cuppa xx

---------- Post added at 07:18 ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 ----------

We dont want to stay on 40 Nicola, just take it long enough to get over this bad patch. Thing is, with 40 being the max we have nowhere to go after it so best to go back to 30 in a couple of weeks. Lets meet here for a cuppy and a fag in the morning see how we are.
    I thought id be staying on 40mg now??? i know its the highest you can go now as new guidelines are out stating you can't go higher on than 40mg on cit??? xx

Mornin Nicola.
    Just having my fag and cuppa and feeling a wee bit more positive today.
    Also been thinking that at this time of year there are so many things to do that we wouldnt do normally like meeting up with family, friends etc, all concentrated into a two week period. I reckon I must have cooked as many dinners for family and friends over the last two weeks as I would normally do in a year. Although it's nice to see them I've felt really pressured by it and that's why I've been feeling bad again.
    I'm going to do the 40 until the end of January then hopefully back to 30.
    Be nice to have that extra 10 for a boost as and when required.

Glad your feeling more positive ill be glad to get back to normality again! X x

Normality? never felt that since about 1988

Oh bring some normality on peleeeeeease!
    Do you find 40mg makes insomnia worse? and what about increased appetite and weight gain?
    I'm supposed to be on this dose but only stuck it a couple of days. I have a wide awake mind inside a dopey body. Oh dear. : /

Ive never experienced increased appetite or weight gain when ive took cit before if anything it decreases my appetite to start with hence my 1.5 stone weight loss!! The insomnia does wear off as the dose stabilises in your body which will take a couple of weeks, have u gone back to 20mg? X x

Page 5 of 540 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast

Thread Information