Page 503 of 540 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504505513 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

Back from church dont know how a stayed there, my whole being was telling me to run.

Certainly not having fun like cbt lady would have me done, Hoping its just the increase or the meds, yesterday felt as if something good was happening just shows not to count your chickens, I'll be email shrink if i'm this bad tomorrow Valdoxan is supposed to work within 2 weeks 6 days taken so far

I dont think i get on with cbt either think its good for somethings but not severe a

nxiety

Glad everyone is doing ok apart from laura, me and her are well behind you lot

Love joy

well done joy!!! you went and that the main thing, you and laura will get there, if your meds are supposed to work in 2 weeks, then not too long now, and you have seen a glimmer of hope yesterday, so things are improving, just not quick enough for you, and that's the thing we all want to be better yesterday....if only. have a good day joy xxx

Hi there

Well today was a bit better than yesterday - have done more than yesterday and so far no tears! Even mowed the lawn - but the nasty anxiety was stabbing away in my stomach - even managed to go to Dunelm Mill and sort some new bedding for my mum - I had a bedroom makeover - giving her one!

Not long now Nicola and for you too Mr W.

Thanks Pink for your advice regarding myself and Joy - it is hardwork isn't it - see what the Psychiatrist has to say on Tuesday!

Hope you and everyone else is ok-ish

Luv Laura xxxx

Hi all glad you've had a better day Laura hows everyone elses day been? Ive been to mum and Dads for dinner then fell asleep on their sofa after lol these early mornings are catching up with me! xx

a good day for me been to my parents for a while, and had a reasonably relaxed day, see dr tomorrow so will tell him about the sweats which is still causing me discomfort, about twice a day. having bloods done on weds, i think last week was a virus rather than a setback. looking back i feel i am too quick to put everything down to anxiety, but old habits die hard when you've been fighting it so long.

well its like a monsoon here just now, glad im nice and cosy on the sofa lol.

hope you are all ok tonight xxxx

Had a crappy today high anxiety all day with no relief. Dr gorgeous will be getting an email tomorrow if it continues altho In my heart I know its too early for new meds to work but today has frightened me

Joy

joy do you have anything to take the edge off till the meds kick in ie diazapam ?

huge joy it is bloody frightening when the anxiety and panic hits it makes me shudder thinking about it you've had alot of med changes the past few weeks and thats prob why but your doing soooo well and i think your coping brilliantly considering xx

Pink

Benzos dont work for me shrink says 10% of people they dont would be me. GP wont give me anymore lorazapam as I took too many one day to try and get some relief and she was worried I was suicidal. Nothing is further from the truth just neded some relief from the anx

Love Joy

sorry to hear that joy, t i remember now reading that on one of your previous posts. why not email mr gorgeous and tell him hopw bad you feel, he night prescribe you something to help, or ask him to come round as a distraction lol.

seriously hope you get some relief soon xxx

Page 503 of 540 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504505513 ... LastLast

Thread Information