Hi all,

I am sure i have anxiety and mild based IBS. I can't stomach pains when i get anxiety. I focus on my stomach too much and i worry about going places incase i have an attack.

I have a noisy stomach and trapped wind rarely.. but i still get it. Also i feel full after meals and sometimes need the toilet. I still believe this is because i think this (on my mind).

Just after a few answers.

1) With an IBS sufferer how many toilet trips do they make? I go once a day sometimes loose pellet like if i am nervous but other times its solid. I never ever get constipation.

2) With abdominal pain how long does it last? When i worry about it i get a pain and then i go to toilet and it goes and i calm down so it subsides. When i get calmer it goes. But sometimes when i am relax i get it and the pain is mild it feels like a stomach ache. I am not doubled up in pain goes when i go to the toilet.

3) What is the best treatment? I have been prescribed mebevine and doesn't seem that good i have tried colpermin and it doesn;t seem that good. I am looking really for something to really shift abdominal pain which triggers of my anxiety..

Overall i need advice as i am unsure if I have IBS i have had tests for celiac and others and all were negative. What are your thoughts? It doesn't happen every day but it is on my mind so it feels bad all the time. Just need to cure it now..

arrrrgh

Merry Christmas