Thread: Work

Work

Hiya

Does anyone out there find it easier to be at work? I have been finding that, although it's not easy it does take my mind off things! I find that when I go home my anxiety levels rise again. I have a fab home and husband so have no need to feel like this! It's usually the thought of going home when my stomach starts to churn. I really worry about feeling like this. I just want to get back to looking forward to my evenings at home. Does anyone get like this?

Thanks
    Sarah

Hi Sarah - i think whilst you are at work you are distracted and then you worry on the way home that you are not going to able to relax?

I'm the same but I work from home so it's quite difficult. I end up doing so many jobs around the house (including my work) that I run myself into the ground. Oh to be able to curl up on the settee with glass of wine and really relax.

I have even considered getting another job to keep me distracted but I suppose that may be a bit too much. Like we don't want to let our minds rest in case they start running amok.

Take care xxxx

I AM SO GLAD YOU TWO HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS. SOMETIMES I EVEN THINK I DON'T LOVE MY BOYFRIEND ANYMORE BECAUSE I'M UNCOMFORTABLE AT HOME. I OFTEN DRIVE AROUND IN CIRCLES TO PUT OFF GOING THROUGHT HE FRONT DOOR. ITS NOT THAT I'M SCARED OF PANIC ATTACKS, I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE AND HOW TO HANDLE THEM, I'M SCARED OF THE ANXIETY AND BEING UNABLE TO STOP WORRYING ABOUT WORRYING. I WORRY ABOUT BEING IN EDGE AT HOME, WHEN WE SIT DOWN TO EAT MEALS AS A FAMILY I CAN'T WAIT TO WASH UP! WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT ALL ABOUT!?

Thread Information