Thread: Norovirus

Norovirus

Hi, I've been reading more and more about norovirus spreading, and my BIG major phobia is called emetophobia which is a fear of vomit. As you can imagine this time every year my anxiety kicks due to this (however the last few weeks it's been because of other things). I'm going to a party tonight then out for lunch tomorrow and I'm now getting "the fear" incase someone has it or someone who handles my food has it!! I haven't vomited since I was 4 years old, (touch wood) and I always do everything possible to avoid it but it just annoys me so much when people who are ill still go out and spread their germs and I'm worried that it'll happen to me. I'm in Scotland and I haven't heard about any major outbreaks up here yet but I still worry....

Re: Norovirus

Can't really help as I have had the same worry myself in december, I started a thread a couple of weeks ago about it. Worried that the kids would come down with it for xmas. But they didn't. All has been fine.
    Now I am a bit worried because they go back to the germ infested school tuesday! Roll on summer ey!

Thread Information