Thread: Problems logging in

Problems logging in

I've been having problems logging in. When I try to log in on the top right, I put in username and password and it comes up with the bit about redirecting me, but then just takes me back to the same page where I'm not logged in. I've managed to get in by looking in the forum and clicking on something, which tells me I need to be signed in and doing it that way.

I've deleted my internet history today, but not cookies or temporary files - could this be it?

Thanks.

Re: Problems logging in

Do you click on the "remember me" box?

It sounds like a cookie issue to me - are you sure they are enabled?

Sometimes this can be fixed by simply changing your password in your profile so try that and see if it helps.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Have changed my password but no luck. I don't normally click remember me, am I meant to?

I've not dis-enabled my cookies so I presume they're enabled still!

Well it may rewrite the cookie for you if you do click on it

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Have managed to log in fine today, after clicking the remember me box last night.

Thanks!

Hi sometimes this happens to me and my friend- not very often but after severeal goes normally we can log in.
    Doesnt bother me though. Normally changing browers helps i find. Glad you got logged in though.

Thread Information