Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: heightened anxiety

Re: heightened anxiety

Thats the mistake i made earlier on this year poet and i crashed a few months after and now im back on and needed a higher dose will be taking it for a long time i think this time! X x

Quote Originally Posted by nicola1980 View Post
    Thats the mistake i made earlier on this year poet and i crashed a few months after and now im back on and needed a higher dose will be taking it for a long time i think this time! X x
    Yes me too nicola, it;s a tough lesson to learn, feeling slightly better today, hope you are too x

Quote Originally Posted by pinkdove View Post
    Yes me too nicola, it;s a tough lesson to learn, feeling slightly better today, hope you are too x
    glad your feeling slightly better today i was doing ok untill just got into an argument with my very hormonal 11yr old and now my hearts beating ten to the dozen and im shakey again........ARGH kids!!! xx

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPoet View Post
    After everything i've been through with switching doses and coming off cit, I will NEVER reduce the dose until I know I am capable of handling it - and then I am going to wait a year before reducing. I don't recommend anyone tries to reduce or come off cit until months have passed ofconstantly being ok.
    Sorry to butt in but I second that!! The worse thing I did was coming off last April the moment I felt great. And I just plummeted right down. I did go back on them but just didnt help me think my gp upped them from 20mg to 40mg too quick as I just wanted a quick fix. she should have known better. I have been med free since august as the second time i went on them I stuck it out for 3 months. But for what I have been through in the last 2 years I need somthing can't do it on my own so I have started on fluxatine and I am staying on them for ever lol.

Cathy xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information