Thread: have i got IBS or something worse!?

have i got IBS or something worse!?

I recently posted as i have been frequently urinating since around 20th december have few urine and blood tests all clear...
    Anyway for past few days i have been having these belly achs/cramps on top of the urinating and running to the toilet with diorrhea and constipation.....What is wrong with me!!!??? im really worried? could it be appendics or IBS or maybe bowel/bladder cancer or something thats spreading.... Can anyone help

Have took some ibuprofen that has eased pain a bit but belly still feels a bit tender to touch all below my belly button..

I have got all my cloths and bag ready incase i need to call ambulence later im really panicing

999 is on standby on my mobile

Re: have i got IBS or something worse!?

You don't need to call 999 - if it is that bad call your GP and go and see them now before they shut

We can't diagnose any problems on here but it could be any manner of things to be honest.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hello. Have just read your post and wondered if you were feeling a little better now? I hope so, its a horrible feeling

Quote Originally Posted by amanda*43 View Post
    Hello. Have just read your post and wondered if you were feeling a little better now? I hope so, its a horrible feeling
    The pain has eased off but have been scanning the internet and working myself into a panic, hopefully the pain does not come back when painkillers ware off, if i had probs with bowels surly i would have bleeding or something

Just been to docs said i have stress causing IBS and frequent urination gave me buscopan and said to try and calm down and drink peppermint tea? hopefully it goes soon still going for a scan to check for anything sinister though

Thread Information