Thread: xmas over good!

xmas over good!

hi, well xmas is over and i have to say i got through it much better than expected. i feel much better in general on venlafaxine and i hope this continues, my biggest test will be driving the car again, but i do feel better on this medication.

Re: xmas over good!

Well done and glad you got through Christmas OK. have to say I didn't like driving on Venlafaxine as they made me too drowsy, especially when tired. But sounds like you're reacting to them quite well so I'm sure the driving will be a breeze.
    Good luck.

hi im on day 7 of venex at 37.5 mg , how long b4 u felt some benifits from it hun? and was u up n down till they kicked in?? x

Had no benefits I'm afraid to say. I was on max dose of 225mg I think. Gave them up after a few months. Just made me zombie like and had very poor sleep.
    Fear I may be resistant to most medication although I have just started Pregabalin and see how they go.
    Best of luck with yours.

that pregabalin is suppose to be good a friend of minne take s that but say it make sher dizzy let us know how u go hun?

So far nothing much! You can follow my "progress" herehttp://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=106493

Thread Information