Hi All,

Not sure if i'm in the right place for this post but here goes.... It's not me thats suffering from PND, it's my twin sister and i'm so worried about her. She has a a 4 month old baby, and she went to the doctors because she was suffering from anxiety and depression, she knew what was happening and went to get help, this was about a 6 weeks ago and the doctor gave her meds to help her (sorry don't know which ones). But the other night i had a frantic phone call from my mum who is so worried about her, she's drinking alot and keeps forgetting to take her tablets (she's told me that if's she's forgotten to take one she'll take 2 the next day, which makes her happy, to the point it looks like shes drunk) She just seems so down a the moment and i don't know what to say or do to help her, any words of wisdom would be so much appreciated, i live in nottingham and she lives in wales, and i feel so useless how can i help her get through this???

When she first started taking the tablets after a few weeks she was fine, but now she's so much worse and i don't know what to do, she's refusing to got back to the doctors because she thinks that social services will take her baby away. Anyone out there ever suffered from post-natal depression who will understand????? Any suggestions welcomed with open arms. Thank you.

Marie XXX