Thread: HATE this illness

HATE this illness

I have various physical illnesses aswell as depression, anxiety and mild paranoia, and had been with the crisis team 15th April to 24th May, and 31st May to today, now have just got my CPN. My anxiety is sky high, am really low and panicky, tearful and suicidal.

Hi
    Sorry your feeling so low, Im like you and have various other problems health wise, these can make you feel bad, but you can overcome them. Can you ring your CPN when you need them to talk things over? When I had one I could only ring up to 9pm?
    If you ever want to chat please feel free to PM me or email me.
    I will send you a hug cos they always make you feel better so here it comes ((((((( BIG HUGS))))))).
    take care and I hope you feel better soon.
    susie

My CPN only works 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday - this is why I needed the Crisis Team as they are 24 hours a day. I've been in and out of hospital for physical things since March, and am not coping at the moment as I have stress with work too

My CPN only works 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday - this is why I needed the Crisis Team as they are 24 hours a day. I've been in and out of hospital for physical things since March, and am not coping at the moment as I have stress with work too

Hi music
    I can relate to you 100% i have just had the worst two days in this bout of anxiety. I too have a physical condition, brought on by stress but nevertheless very real, that is making my life a misery. i have had such bad panic over it that i have felt i don't want to go on over the last two days. You are not alone, just hang in there it will pass.

Take care
    Daisybun

'This too will pass'

Hi music
    Hope today is better for you? I know how you feel, I recently went through a real bad time, especially with work, I was getting hassle every day from bossy staff and customers I worked in a amusement arcade for over 18yrs, and till 11pm it just got too much and even though I needed that money my health had to come first so after a row with one of the bosses I just walked out. Since I did that Ive found out im intitled to some benifits which has taken a bit of worry away until I can get back on my feet, its been 3wks now since i left and I am feeling better. Is there some way that you could do less hours or even leave?
    Take Care
    Big Hug
    susie

My physical conditions are chronic lifelong conditions and are nothing to do with stress or anxiety

oh and I've no desire to reduce my hours as I have a professional job, which I like as I work for NHS

Thread Information