Thread: question

question

does anyone ever dare to think they are recovering from health anxiety then the next minute its snatched away and your back to square 1 will this anxiety ever end to let us lead a normal life and what can we do to help ourselves ive tried cbt/ books/and tapes what else can we do or are we going to be like this for the rest of our lives x

Re: question

Yes! I understand COMPLETELY! I thought I was doing fine, and then one day I read a symptom on Google and I was back to square one. I am trying to work through a CBT book, and keep positive that I can get better. We are strong enough to get through such a tough problem like anxiety.

its so hard though isnt it im reading a book called its not all in your head its good but i think that the mind of someone with any anxiety can be a very lonely place but we have to keep battling on x

you have to read so many self help books to find the one that works for you. the more you read, the more you understand. the more you understand, the less you panic. thats what i find anyway. have you tried researching the disorder itself rather than researching ways of overcoming it? I found that a lot. Mind you, my HA is still really bad, but I have minimal panic attacks these days.

i have researched the disorder and yes it does help you to understand it more which is helpful and it also helps to know that you are not alone although this disorder can make you feel very lonely if you have no one to talk to x

Hi. It is definitely very lonely feeling like we do. My house was full at christmas and i was looking st everyone and thinking im all alone. Very sad sometimes and tiring. I might get the book you mentioned anything that might help as i seem to be getting worse xx

yes try the book it does explain alot of our feeling and it does make you realise you are not going insane x

this happened to me yesterday. I seem to have 2weeks of feeling more positive and then i get pain and Bam Im back to a nervous wreck on the edge of a panic attack :( Last night i was literally shaking in bed with a pounding headache and today im so on edge. Its horrible x

Thread Information