Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exercise and Healthy eating is my answer!

Exercise and Healthy eating is my answer!

Hey everyone!
    Well im on day 3 of exercising every day and healthy eating buy this i mean ive cutt out the rubbish i have been eating at night, swapped choc for fruit. I was a big binge eater at night, would consume choc and crisps. But ive now started the gym, got my wii back out and am exercising everyday, even if its just for 20 mins while the kids are occupid and i can honestly say i feel so much better already, I have panic attacks even tho not had a big one for months and have gad. I havent felt dizzy since ive been exercising and feel very healthy and happy in myself. I no im not cured or anything like that but their is hope and this year i wont let this thing take over me anymore. xxxxxxxxxx
    I just wanted to share to give people hope that u can do it.

Re: Exercise and Healthy eating is my answer!

Hi Helen,
    Well done on starting your new healthy way of living. Maybe we can encourage each other on this thread as I’m sure lots of us could do with being healthier. I have started using my treadmill and my step again. I also got a set of kettlebells (they are great) and the aerobics DVD made by Claire Richards from Steps. I have Coleen Nolan’s workout DVD as well and a punch bag, bike trainer, twist stepper and weights. Basically it all adds up to no excuse not to work out. My intention is always there to succeed, I just need to keep the motivation going and the momentum. My goal is to lose weight and become much fitter this year. After all, we only get one body and it pays to look after it. I know if I got my size under control it would help with my social anxiety and agoraphobia, because I’d feel less self conscious. Eat less, move more is my motto for 2012.

Well done Helen, I too eat rubbish at night, and can't get motivated to exercise, but reading your post has made me more determined to start.

So..........I will really try especially if it helps with the anxiery. thanks for the inspiration xx

well done helen you have more will power than you thought
    your going to look amazing for your wedding not that you dont now or anything
    good luck helen xxxxxxxxx

Pinkdove, Yes hun honestly its helped so much with the anx, its strange cos i havnt really noticed but now i realise things like i havnt had the terrible head pressure at night etc. it could obv be a coincidence but either way its good hehe xxx
    Rain- I agree its good to motivate each other, i was like you needed the motovation have said so many times i will do it this time but have never really had my heart in it like i have now,and your right eat less move more is def the way forward,not just for the body but for the mind too xxxx
    Kate Thanks hun xxxx

helen your very welcome
    keep us updated on your progress xxxxx

I will hun im on a mission to be a size 10 for my wedding!! we will see!! haha!! xx

Best of luck Helen, any success stories are inspiring and it's great to hear that things are going well.

Eating healthily and exercising is great for reducing anxiety, well done and keep it up.

Hey guys well just to say ive kept going to the gym 2-3 times a week and i achually managed to go and pick a wedding dress last sat, now im not one for shopping i get anx feeling about it incase i have a anx attack! but i did it and it felt so good! im now planning days out etc and im determined this anx will not beat me! Im enjoying life right now and im sure its cos of the exercise! xxxxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information