Thread: Dr's upped my Prozac to 40mg from 20mg and i've only been on them two weeks!

Dr's upped my Prozac to 40mg from 20mg and i've only been on them two weeks!

I'm dreading this nothing's getting better. I actually feel worse since I started them hot sweats, feeling tired, shaking in the mornings etc. I phoned her to speak about it this afternoon and she's told me to up them more! to 40mg has anyone else's Dr done this? x

Re: Dr's upped my Prozac to 40mg from 20mg and i've only been on them two weeks!

Just to let you know if you read this upping the dose has been okay. My shakes seem to have gone and I went out this weekend what I haven't done in a few weeks. Not on my own yet but I atleast walked off on my own to another shop while mum was in one so a slight improvment already x

Re: Dr's upped my Prozac to 40mg from 20mg and i've only been on them two weeks!

Hi Katie

I have beenn on 20mg for 12 days and am have the shakes wen I wake but the worse part is the nausia I vomited this morning thats my big problem and my anxiety is high. glad you are feeling better

Cathy xx

I was put on 40mg after the first fortnight too. She wants to up my dose as well, so... Don't be surprised if they tell you that you need to take more.

Thread Information