Thread: Waking up

Waking up

I've found that lately since my HA has been so bad, the first thing I do when I wake up is scan my body for anything out of place, go and check my mouth to see if there's anything unusual and even if nothing has changed, I still work my self into a panic!
    I wish I could wake up and think "you feel good today!" rather than worrying and checking. It's not a good way to start the day. :(

Re: Waking up

Mary i do exactly the same thing. In fact i am much worse in the mornings than during the rest of the day most of the time. The first thing i think is, 'what hurts today?' and usually its my stomach (from my surgery in August) and then i panic. Its hell isnt it? Its like starting the day on a real negative before ive even got out of bed.
    Charlotte

I'm exactly the same,instead of waking up thinking today I will be positive I wake up thinking is there anything new that's wrong with me today..I just want to feel normal again x

Me too!!!!! look at my moles, check my breasts (maybe 2/3 times) and if Im really stressed check my urine with a test stick to see if I have blood in it wouldnt it be lovely to jump out of bed without a care in the world

I am exactly the same. I hate waking up in the morning. Is there any reason why mornings are worse for a lot of people ?

your quote: I wish I could wake up and think "you feel good today'

But thats exactly what you should do, on waking say ' i feel good today, im going to have a great day today' we are our thoughts, and we become what we think about...tell yourself you feel great, try it, keep saying it!!! if you wake and say 'im giong to have a crap day today' then thats what you get, youve already told yourself thats what you expect...

Thread Information