A while ago I wrote on here asking what the first sessions like and how it works as I was very worried about starting CBT.

I've just had my 4th session.
Can't really reccomend cbt enough & this website!!

For the first session we read section part of the booklet and he gave me a basic idea of how cbt works.

The second session was reading through how the body deals with anxiety like sweating hands, racing heart beat etc and what they are actually doing that for, and that there's nothing wrong with your body doing anything or feeling it.
So I need to stop thinking the worst to break out the cycle.

3rd session was just before Christmas so we went through section 2, then afterwards he sent me off to read through the book a few times over the Christmas period.

So today was my 4th session. I've filled out a sheet of mild to high situations that panic would increase and I think I would find hard. I have to fill in the day I attempt one and who with or alone, then rate my anxiety out of 100 before, during and after then write an comment if need be.

So tomorrow I shall begin, beginning small then repeating till I feel the anxiety lower.
My first step is standing out side alone, does t seem much but I never go out and I suffer with high anxiety when I do.

Even though I'm starting tomorrow, my life's got a lot more positive and things are looking up. I just have to fight it now and achieve

Thank you to everyone for your help & support so far