Thread: Gut pain & nausea 24/7

Gut pain & nausea 24/7

I know several people on her have mentioned this but it has been 7 weeks and at time the pain and nausea eclipses my other anxiety symptoms - or if the anxiety is better the cramps steal the relief.

I has this a could of years ago and had all the invasive tests done and they found nothing - diagnosis - stress/anxiety.

Mine is definitely in my abdomen not my stomach and it is pretty much 24/7 and is worse 15 minutes after eating and when it is bad my whole body feels sick. If anyone else matches these symptoms have the found anything - how long has your been - anything help?

Thanks

Re: Gut pain & nausea 24/7

I,ve had stomach /ibs issues for ages , ibs 20 years , excess acid 14 months .
    My ibs did go for years , i,m no longer sure if i have ibs or excess acid or both

7 weeks is nothing for it to settle , trust me . The more you worry the worse it seems as you focus on it and worry makes it worse .
    Its good to know previous tests have been all clear , i,m no DR but from my experience its just a flare up and nothing to worry about and just needs rideing out

See your dr to put your mind at rest but ibs can really seem like something else as the pain can be really bad .
    Take a look at the links to ibs under health worries on the left hand side of this page , its very helpfull and will put your mind at rest .

Re: Gut pain & nausea 24/7

Mel

My bowel movements are all normal - I was told it could not be IBS because of this

Thread Information