Had to delete the other thread because I'm too technically challenged to edit it

Anyway, so this is just a quick rundown of the side effects I have experienced coming off Mirtazapine. Obviously everyone will have their own experiences but I thought this may help the more anxious ones

I decided to wean myself off it after discovering the correlation between the Mirt and my weight gain, quite a significant weight gain actually But there is more about that on another post!

Initially I came down from 30mg to 15mg around 8 weeks ago with no problems at all. But coming down from 15mg to 7.5mg has come with a few problems...

• Temple-area headaches
  • Flu-like aching in the limbs
  • Mild Lumbar area aches
  • Feeling of pressure in the sinuses (including gritty/watery eyes)
  • Decreased appetite (what a god send after being on Mirt! )
  • Slightly elevated anxiety levels
  • Nausea
  • Slight itchy/uncomfortable feeling of the skin
  • Difficulty regulating temperature (feel hot then cold, hot then cold!)
So there we go, thats all for now but I will add more if/when they present themselves.

Also.... I don't actually have flu but you could be forgiven for thinking that from the symptoms! Everything sort of feels like those odd few days just before you get sick with a cold, when your body is starting to sense somethings different... make sense? On the off chance I am actually just getting sick I will come on here and let you all know haha!

There we have it, love and stress-free vibes to one and all!

---------- Post added at 22:06 ---------- Previous post was at 21:56 ----------

I mean, lets not forget... Although the general consensus is that Mirt is an easier drug to taper off from, we are still essentially altering our blood chemistry, there are bound to be some weird feelings now and again (: