Thread: SHAKES

Exclamation SHAKES

Hi
    does anyone get this feeling that they cant stop stop shaking like ur realy cold i cant seem to get rid of it think i have had a panck attack

Re: SHAKES

cold , hands shake but are sweaty , headaches , legs begin to bounce uncontrollably, thoughts rushing around in my head yes when very bad , try breathing in through your nose deeply hold for three seconds and exhale slowly, breathing very important and does help once you master it and take control , usually about 10 deep breaths help

Hi Melvin,
    Hang in there you are not alone ! are you shaking constantly or does it come on periodically? I have been going through similar recently and it can be quite overwhelming and also self feeding as you feel you are out of control, distraction is a very good tool for helping with this even if you think you cannot possibly do it at the time, try to think it will pass and think about other things the more mundane the better...it does help, well me anyway and I am still here to tell the story despite me thinking otherwise at the time!

Thanks for your replys guys its just about wearing off now what a nightmare my whole body was just shakeing none stop i have not been right since i went to the gym and got a chest pain i then went dizzy all of a sudden i felt i wanted to breath realy fast but i did not it was like a battle this scared me so i packed up when i got to my car i had realy bad acid reflux i felt i could not breath again i went red hot so i took my coat of and tried to deep breath it went after a bit but iv been thinking its my heart so its been on my mind all day and thiis is the outcome

Hi have you had any alcohol ? x

Glad it's subsided Mel, maybe you overdone it a bit at the gym? do you have a personal trainer at the gym or someone to give advice? worth discussing with them, also always worth a word with your GP.

Exclamation Re: SHAKES

hi
    no i dont drink
    i only did 25 mins at gym i think its all down to anxiety but i will have a word with my doc

Heya, I get this all the time whenever I have a panic attack, I normally have a 'hot flush' if you like, then my whole body shakes and I physically cant stop myself from shaking. Kind of like shivering almost except without being cold.

Best thing I found was to not try and control it or stop it, but let it happen and remind myself that it will stop in a few minutes - which it will. All thats happening is your body is releasing adrenaline and because you arent doing anything to use it up, your body is shaking to try use up the excess.

Def have a word with your doc though to put your mind at rest, hope you are OK

Exclamation Re: SHAKES

thanks for all your replys guys

I get kind of jittery and shaky if I'm anxious and my teeth start chattering. If I have a full blown attack I'd say I look like I'm having a fit because it feels fairly out of control :(

Thread Information