Thread: Feeling rubbish

Feeling rubbish

Hi everyone

I've had a particularly anxious day today and the adrenaline has been pumping all day. Does anyone else ever feel really tired and groggy for the rest of the evening?

Re: Feeling rubbish

Hi ive felt the same all day today and now i feel absolutely exhausted and completely drained and i look pretty rough too xx

I've had a bit on an anxious day to day too and feel quite shattered so I am sitting in bed on my laptop..... with kids TV because my son is still up!

Thankfully no kid tv here just sport as mine have already gone. Hopefully an early night be a bit fresher for tomorrow. Then it all begins again....

It's weird because I spend all day being anxious yet in the evening I seem to be more calmer, wish it would happen in the day time too!

yep had a pretty anxious day too... makes it worse cos id been great for last week or so...no reason for it, just feel its a chemical thing today, feeling teary too...again no reason... but cant dwell on the bad days... tomorrows another day to conquer this!

Started with a headache which wouldn't go away then long, long meeting and feel overwhelmed. Tried an exercise class but left half way through cos just didn't have the motivation or energy. Haven't felt this anxious for a long time, anticipate a bad night...rubbish is the best word for it!

Thread Information