Thread: Hello I suffer with anxiety and very lonely please help me to find friends

Hello I suffer with anxiety and very lonely please help me to find friends

Hello I am very lonely and very anxious please help me find new friends

Hi friendswanted2012

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Hello I suffer with anxiety and very lonely please help me to find friends

to nmp, I am sorry to hear you are lonely, but you have come to the right place.

read through some of the threads, and you will see you are not alone, and you can also log into chat, when you have been a member a few days, there are lots of people like you here, who are looking for some friends to chat too,

there is also a forum for pen pals too, check it out, i hope you enjoy your stay here, and meet loads of nre friends xx

Welcome, there are loads of people who feel like you do, you are not alone, make the most of the site, it gives plenty of information and advice, keep well

Hi and welcome. soz to hear your lonely and anxious. Im hear to talk to when you wish to chat. Take care. xx

bear the discomfort and comfort will come-- we get well in proportion to the amount of discomfort we r willing to bear---discomfort is a thing to be patiently borne, bravely faced and humbly tolerated. move your muscles- the resoluteness of the muscles will overcome the defeatism babble of the brain. don't wait to get better to do things, do things to get better. anthony3491@aol.com

Thread Information