Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lofepramine

Hi
    Just to say I've been on various a/d's over many years. I recently went back to lofepramine after taking SSRI's for a year. I find them better than ssri's (prozac) but have problems with lethargy and also skin problems. I am way past the teenage years (40) ! but hve had major outbreaks of spots on my face. I know some people have rashes and sun sensitivity but this is different. My self confidence is bad anyway so this is quite a setback. I'm wondering if I should half the dose to see if my skin clears up and to see if I have more energy. Anyone else had this ?

Re: Lofepramine

hi, ihave been on lofepramine for 5 wks. 2 at 70mg and 3 at 140mgs. all i do is cry, i cant go to the loo and i feel weak. will this get better??

Hi mimismum...I have replied to your pm....hope it helps.

luv Coni XX

I would take a look at www.cchr.org - I started researching in to these drugs when my mother was prescribed them by her psychiatrist. When you visit the site - also view this video - http://www.cchr.org/#/videos/making-...g-introduction - It's very American however, the message is very much the same.

I'm in the process of getting my mother off the drug and it is very challenging. To help with the nerves, I have been advised to give her the following@

3 times a day - Vitamin B1
    3 times a day - Juice Plus (Fruit & Vegetable suppliments)
    Before bed - Calcium Magnesium

The Vit B1, primes the nervous system and reduces stress. The things that would usually upset or restimulate your condition tend not to have such an impact on you, they don't know why this happens, but it does.

The Cal Mag before bed is very much like what happens to a baby when it has hot milk before bed and helps promote a good nights rest.

The Juice Plus is a fruit and vegetable suppliment that helps the detoxification process of drug from your system.

Hope that helps and if you want any more info, post and reply and I'll gladly help.

Black Panther, you have already posted this elsewhere and for people struggling with meds I think it's unfair.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information