Thread: Citalopram and the Menstrual Cycle.

Citalopram and the Menstrual Cycle.

Hi to the Ladies ( although chaps, you are more than welcome to read and may even have your own contribution to make ;D)

I was just wondering if anyone had experienced changes in their menstrual cycle since starting on citalopram? Mine have been all over the place, early and late.

Cheers for any input

Pooh x
    I've crossed lines of words and wire, and both have cut me deep. I've been frozen out and I've been on fire, and the tears are mine to weep. But I can cry until I laugh, or laugh until I cry. So cut the deck right in half, I'll play from either side.

http://poohsworld-pooh.blogspot.com/

Re: Citalopram and the Menstrual Cycle.

Yep mine are all over the place too! One month im early than im late and i always used to be bang on 4 weeks! Its driving me nuts but stress can play havoc with our periods too so could be that aswel altho on the leaflet of cit im sure a side effect is a change in womens cycles?? X x

Re: Citalopram and the Menstrual Cycle.

I've had to start recording when I have them Nicola as the cit has done one helluva number on my short term memory. LOL Maybe that's why I think it's starting to work, I can't remember what I'm meant to be anxious about LMAO The menstrual thing has caused me a fair bit of anxiety though. Thanks for responding

Pooh x
    I've crossed lines of words and wire, and both have cut me deep. I've been frozen out and I've been on fire, and the tears are mine to weep. But I can cry until I laugh, or laugh until I cry. So cut the deck right in half, I'll play from either side.

http://poohsworld-pooh.blogspot.com/

Thread Information