Hi, just passing by, i have afew symtoms im a little conserned about, i went to the doctors yesterday, and hes sending off some blood tests to try and figue out the problem, but in the meantime while waiting i thought i would put my symtoms here just incase anyone else has any ideas

Basically for about a week and a half now ive had this very hard to describe sensation in the whole of the top half of my body, its there from morning till night, so it isnt a come and go type of sensation, but its like a numb feeling, like nothing is there or doing anything, i feel like my body is floating away some place.. but the strange thing is, it isnt in my legs, i have extreme dizzyness too, which makes me come over very very hot.
The body feeling is so numb and strange, when i close my eyes its worse, its like im drifting off i sometimes cant even feel myself breathe. (Even though i am)
Its starting to freek me out now, worrying that i have some terminal illness or something, im very starey.. very out of it, and ive lost all colour in my cheeks (ive always had very red cheeky cheeks!! ) lol.. im just abit conserned to be honest... has anyone had this? Or even better, do u have any ideas of what it could be? I need answers, its ruining me!!! :( Thanks. x