Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Right testicle pain. Really worried.

Right testicle pain. Really worried.

My right testicle has been kinda sore for the past few days. I've had a good feel around and it doesn't feel swollen or have any lumps or bumps. I'm concerned because my low back has been sore so I'm worried that it's something serious. It's also a bit sore to the right of my penis shaft, anyone have any ideas what this could be?

Re: Right testicle pain. Really worried.

Back is trickier than the testicle tbh because of all the nerves, could be something as simple as you needing a new mattress. As for your testicle you might want to monitor that a little closer, you could have sat on it, or bruised it somehow without realising.

If after 3 days both symptoms are there and hurting at the same intensity, if it were me, then I would be going to see the doc.

William Butler Yeats

MY STORY: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=42149

I've had a similar thing in my testicle and a pain which goes through to my lower back, it was something called epididymitis which is harmless but can be quite painful if left. It is inflammation of the epididymis (a curved structure at the back of the testicle in which sperm matures and is stored).

Go down to your GP on Monday and they will probably give you either antibiotics and/or antihistamines if it is epididymitis.

I'd just hang on a couple of days and see how you get on. If it carries on, go to the docs and explain what you've said here. I had something similar and it turned out to be a harmless cyst - the pain has a habit of referring itself to the stomach, back or legs. Strangely, the doc said to me that unless it's extremely painful, it's unlikely to be anything serious. Let us know how you get on.

Pip

Is your testicle enlarged at all? This happened to me a couple of years ago and I was convinced that I was dying. Turned out it was a hydrocele, a build up of fluid which required an operation but is a harmless condition in itself - just damned uncomfortable.
    Please go your doc if it persists and get it checked out.

It's fine this morning, will keep my eye on it though.

Update: The pain in my testicle has become less and less every hour. Wasn't sore really today at all. Back pains still there though but a few years ago I was body slammed on concrete and since then my back hasn't been the same. Should I get a scan?

I'm worried the pain hasn't gone, I can't live like this anymore. :(

i had a condition called blue balls where one side whould kill in a nice way the doctor said when was the last time you had sex and do you w*** tbh i was like what she said well its fluid and if you have a girlfriend happy days and if not its the second choose i thought ok i took the second 1 cant ask girlfriend if she would help me out with that its a bit wrong after i did happy days pain was gone

its just the clear fluid building up hope my information helpos you

So I need to pleasure myself to get rid of it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information