Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Numb chin and scared

Re: Numb chin and scared

Hello, I still have my numb/desensitized chin and partial right cheek.
    Antidepressants seem to have stopped the chest pains, so i'm assuming they were stress/anxiety related. I haven't had any pain with my numb chin but it does 'prickle', 'crawl' and itch at times. Definitely see your doctor to rule out anything serious. Good luck.

Unhappy Re: Numb chin and scared

I know this is an old post but I have really bad Health anxiety. Ive had symptoms for almost 3 years that have caused major anxiety and depression. I have had swollen lymph nodes the drs all say is nothing. The more that show up the higher my anxiety. Now im experiencing desensitized feeling in my chin and sometimes in my jaw. The drs keep blowing it off as " all in my head," sent me to a shrink and all my shrink says is its all in your head. THANKS FOR NOTHING DR. Have any of you found out anything? Are you still experiencing numbness or other symptoms? Thank you for your posts I feel a bit better knowing Im not alone. And google is cruel lol

I have woken up with a numb chin a couple times over the past week. I assume maybe I slept on it wrong and noticed it happens after I fall asleep with my hand close to or on my chin. Google is pretty scary though!

How's everyone doing now? I'm having similar symptoms lately--numbness in my gums, lips, under my tongue, chin, cheek, etc. The feelings move around my face from day to day, and are quite intense. It's scary. I hope everyone's doing better, and I'd like to hear from anyone who's been through this.
    I encourage anyone who's struggling with their doctor to take your health into your own hands. You can always start by checking reviews at www.RateMDs.com. And don't forget to leave a positive review for the doctors you appreciate! FYI: Here are some tips on writing an online review of your doctors: http://abt.cm/1lZUdaF

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information