Thread: Bladder issue....i think!

Bladder issue....i think!

Hi guys,

I got a weird one which maybe something or nothing. Just something ive noticed over last couple months.

Usually I have a weak bladder. Always have done. So much so i worry when i get in the car for a long journey etc..

I also like clockwork wake up halfway through the night desperate to go.

But the last couple months something seems to have changed and I dont go nearly as much.

I defo dont go in middle of night anymore and in the morning im not desperate to go at all.

I know my body and to be honest i know i shouldnt complain if my bladder isnt weak anymore, but its not me and im a bit worried to be honest.

Ive also put a bit of weight on lately. Im generally around the 14stone mark but now nearer 15.

I dont feel ill or anything but I have had a reduced sex drive for a few months...prob confidence/stress issues.

Re: Bladder issue....i think!

I wish I had that problem Pete! I have been up and down the stairs like a yo-yo today

Hmmm, I can't imagine what would make your bladder become less active unless you had sensitive bladder disorder which has rectified itself (it can happen apparently!) Talk to your GP. I am sure he or she will just reassure you that it's nothing to worry about but go anyway, just for the peace of mind.

If you have problems like needing to wee but can't/flow that stops and starts then that is when problems need to be ruled out. Yours doesn't sound sinister though.

Thread Information