Thread: 27 Male - Anxiety, OCD, Depression - Email/Chat buddy with similar issues wanted :)

Cool 27 Male - Anxiety, OCD, Depression - Email/Chat buddy with similar issues wanted :)

Hi everyone i'm 27 male from new zealand, i have pretty bad OCD and anxiety issues although i manage to keep most of it from being obvious to the large majority of people i know. i was hoping to find someone of a similar age with similar issues to email and chat with online, share what helps and what doesn't, things that we have trouble with and life in general. i just joined the site and posted a thread in the introductions section i'll just copy and paste that below.

cheers for your time from Andrew

- Hi everyone I'm new to the site. I'm 27 male and from New Zealand (below australia, lord of the rings etc). I've had OCD (in an obvious and intrusive way) since I was 13. I've had a huge range of obsessions and compulsions over the years including numbers, washing hands, pretty everything i've heard of. I've gotten over the majority of them but still get really high anxiety over a bunch of OCD stuff like re-reading , re-checking in general, waiting for things or in-perfect things (only some stuff) is really hard for me. Glad to be at the site though. I also get really down at times times but don't know if it's clinical depression as i spend all time with my psychologist talking about and dealing with OCD stuff and don't really want to put that on the table. I take 250mg of Clomipramine a day. -

Re: 27 Male - Anxiety, OCD, Depression - Email/Chat buddy with similar issues wanted

Hope it works out PD Keep on searching and something will come your way.

Good luck Vince

Thread Information