Thread: Horrible fatigue/feeling flat

Horrible fatigue/feeling flat

Hi all,

I know a large part of this is to do with the weather but over the past 2 or 3 weeks I've felt chronic fatigue to the point where I can barely keep my eyes open at work, I'm sleeping ok at nights but in the day I feel exhausted and very flat. I could just sit and stare at the walls and say nothing all day. I'm just a bit concerned that somehow I'm slipping into some sort of depression. I've got a lot going on around me at the minute including buying a first house with my partner, flying to Germany next week amongst other things but feel absolutely no worry or concern about any of it!

I'm sitting here at work now and I have zero concentration and feel hugely bored and flat. It's even a struggle to stand up from my chair! I was thinking it could be the meds I'm taking (Cipralex 15mg) amplifying things as these used to make me feel a bit tired before but nothing like this. I also take omega 3 fish oil daily together with a multi vitamin by sevenseas and have done for nearly 2 years now without fail and would have thought they would keep me nice and healthy.

Anyone else feeling similar?

Mark

Hey Lucy, sorry you feel the same but that's bang on!

I just sort of slithered out of my chair here and slid myself across the office for a drink of water, sithered back and realised I'd got up to do something, still can't remember what, I think my eyes are now less than half open!

Cheers for the reply though Lucy, glad I'm not the only one though I'd rather we didn't feel like this!

Mark xx

Hi Mark,

I am exactly the same too, every time I sit down I want to fall asleep, it is an effort to do anything around the house, I have to force myself into doing anything, once I get going I am ok, but if I stop the tiredness is straight back again, I feel like I could sleep 24/7, and like you sleeping at night isn't a problem, it's a horrible feeling when you know that you have things to do, but just not the energy or motivation to do them.

I don't have any suggestions how to stop the feeling, wish I did, just got to keep plodding on I guess.

Take care
    Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Hi Trac,

Thanks for your reply! I was thinking a stick of dynamite up the old backside may help us!

Mark x

Lol, but would we have the energy to light it, thats the problem hun.

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Thread Information