Thread: Newbie, no longer living in denial

Newbie, no longer living in denial

Hello,

Thought I should finally introduce myself instead of stalking this site to make myself feel less like a loon (which I have done for many yrs, felt like a loon that is)

I could now write about how, why, what where and when, but I've never been into auto biographies and am not quite ready to take the plunge and tell the world about my past thats bought me to where i am now, hopefully that will come with time

I am a anxiety sufferer, I finally opened up to the doc this week at my postnatal check, even she said with how my life has panned out shes suprised im still standing, I didnt no whether to take that as a compliment or not

I'm not sure where the anxiety started, I just no how its got worse, worse is maybe a tad of an understatement, and it shifts depending on the stresses am having at the time, and I seem to focus on one issue and over think it ALOT! I dont no if theres a name for this, all I know is enough is enough, I cant go on living like this, as living isnt really what im doing atm

Hope to get to no u all while im here, hopefully i wont feel so alone either

xxx

Hi mum4

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Newbie, no longer living in denial

Welcome Mum4, one of the hardest things to do is to admit to yourself you have a problem, I was in denial for a good few year as well so I know how much courage it takes to go to your GP about it.

mum 4 to nmp, yes you will find out you are not alone, and we are all here to support each other, hope you enjoy your stay here, and make many new friends

welcome to the site, im agoraphobis, so can relate to the over thinking that we found ourselves doing, its not easy but im sure youll find all the help you need on here, im Ang

Thread Information