Thread: heart palpitations and chest pain, what does it feel like for you?

Question heart palpitations and chest pain, what does it feel like for you?

well last week i satrted gettin chest and arm pain ended up havin and ecg which was normal anyway since then i keep gettin the ches pain :( iv recently had a cold and my chest pain started after that, my boyfriend got the cold too and now has chest pain he doesnt have HA though so i know my chest pains arnt due to HA i also keep gettin palpitations but different to what im used to the are high up in my chest almost like in my throught buts still feel it my chest and its like apoppin sensation which is new to me :( im so worried :( also i have loads of pressure in my right ear and the side of my face has gon t tingly almost stinin :( please help :( what do chest pain s and palpitations feel like for you? also do you get intense ear/ face pressure that comes on really quickly xx??

Re: heart palpitations and chest pain, what does it feel like for you?

Hi,
    my last few posts have been about chest pain. I even took myself to a+e i was so scared. They did an ecg, bloods (to check for clots) and sats/bp/pulse and temp. Ecg was normal, Blood test was only 6 off the top in the range for blood clots (although they told me if you had a clot it would be in its thousands-not 294), temp was up(37.5), pulse up (112), and normal BP. Was sent home. Still had it yesterday and the GP took my sats again (98%) and said all sounded clear in my chest. She said she thinks ive got inflamation of the ribs and cartilage due to the stress and an operation i had in August, where they had to lift my ribs to get to the spleen. She gave me some anti inflammatories and sent me home.

Im still convinced i have a clot and now obsessing over it.

HA is so bad that it has such an affect on your mind and body. Ive been told that when we're anxious we tense up without realising and that has an affect on the muscles, ribs etc. I also had palpitations last night, but i figured it must be down to the anxiety ive been feeling about my stabby chest pain..

Charlotte

Re: heart palpitations and chest pain, what does it feel like for you?

hey thankyou for replyin, all the doctor done for me was an ecg :( yeah ha is awful i hate it :( its hard to believe it can cause all these things :( xx

Thread Information