Thread: Constant sense of uneasiness....

Constant sense of uneasiness....

This is what I've been going through for a few weeks now, (it's especially bad after a large meal) It keeps feeling like I'm about to have a palpitation, but the palpitation never actually comes. It's a strange sensation that feels a lot like someone is pumping glue into my bloodstream and it's slowly stiffening my heart, and also feels like a weird nauseousness that permeates through the left side of my chest and leads to my wrists, and it feels as if the entire area (especially my wrists) feels like jello.

Every single instinct I have is telling me something is horribly wrong with the electrical function of my heart and to go see my doctor and get an ECG, but I've gotten so many from him over the years that he's gotten really sick of me asking.

Can anyone else relate?

Re: Constant sense of uneasiness....

Yes, I can relate. Although my focus is usually my head - as though the symptoms I feel are building up to a catastrophic event involving a clot or a haemorrhage. The sense of uneasiness never leaves me, though; and it's often worse after I've eaten. But that's supposed to be a common symptom of anxiety, isn't it? The sense of impending doom. And lots of people report feeling worse after a meal. I don't understand why that should be, but it's a little reassuring to know that we're not alone.

Thread Information