Thread: Just woke up with extreme nausea,hot flash and pounding heart

Just woke up with extreme nausea,hot flash and pounding heart

At about 5am I woke up with very bad nausea, I can even move without feeling like im going to vomit everywhere, my heart is pounding out of my chest and I'm so so hot. I'm really scared I hate feeling like this. we went out for chicken wings early tonight and im due for my period in 1 day, I don't know if any of that cou grld be causing it...please help, this a

---------- Post added at 02:55 ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 ----------

My phone messed up it supposed to say please help this is a gross feeling and im scared

Re: Just woke up with extreme nausea,hot flash and pounding heart

You could have a stomach bug - if you do then the symptoms will worsen quite dramatically, you will be sick have the runs etc and maybe a fever but they tend to be short lived if really horrible. Just try to drink fluids even if you bring the up or down again.

If the symptoms continue for a few days and you cannot keep water down then you need to contact your Gp as dehydration is serious and if you have food poisoning then you sometimes need medical help but thats the worse case scenario.

It could also be bad anxiety attack mixed with hormones , I used to feel very sick for a few days before my period when I was in my 20s almost like morning sickness and then the first 2 days of period I felt very woozy and dizzy but none of these were bad enough to stop my normal life so if you literally can't go out and feel so ill then its more likely a bug or touch of food poisoning but neither are anything to panic about unless it goes on for more than 3 days and you cannot even keep water down.

How are you now?

Re: Just woke up with extreme nausea,hot flash and pounding heart

The best thing would be to get sick .
    But if that's not an option drink water or peppermint or chew gum.
    If you ate before going to bed that might be a cause , or could be a bug.
    Nausea does tend to make your heart race and the anxiety doesn't help either :(

Thread Information