Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: set backs on venex or just few bad days?

set backs on venex or just few bad days?

hi guys , i started to feel a positive effect from venenxlafine a week ago after upping my dose from 37.5mg to 75mg , but the last 3 days have been horrid again :(
    actually cried so much today .... and at work grrrr i just finished my cycle and i got a cold and i did over do it on the wine sat night , i just wanna go back to feeling the benifits again , can anyone relate or give me some postitive feed back please before i start crying again :(

i hate the fact just as im starting to get better u start feeling crappy again its not fair and i dont wanna go back to worrying about the next day every night again .
    xxx

---------- Post added at 15:40 ---------- Previous post was at 15:39 ----------

i think im a week and 1 day into upping to 75mg by the way x

Re: set backs on venex or just few bad days?

hi i started taking ven 9 days ago 37.5 mg twicw a day, after stopping citaloprm, and at the moment i,m finding they are helping, although very up and down just noe, as it is early days,

i think your monthly visitor, combined with the drinking the increased dose are the cold, are all contributing to the way you feel, it will just be a blip and you will hopefully feel better soon.

i have not had a drink since starting ven, and really miss my glass of dry white,

hope you feel better soon....i'm sure you will xx

god i hope so pink dove xx
    ty for replying im needing some support at the mo , i was also up and down when i began them too . just hoping i begin to pick up again asap xx
    or il have to up again :(

Hello petram well I was interested to hear this.
    I've kept in the background the last few days as I've felt so terrible and, like you, crying all the time. I upped my dose just over two weeks ago to 150mg, and have only been on ven about three weeks so I hope it's just early days at settling down. Hugs to you.

catya i wrote that wrong i meant 3 weeks n 1 day off upping my dose i think me n pipin was upping around the same time but he s a guy so dont have our monthly visitor s.. lol lucky him xx
    i do feel like im coming down with something i have a cold but ache everywhere unless this is another symptom of me depression and anxiety , which ever it is i wish it would kindly bugger off!!!

big hubgs back to u , keep us updated on how u doing dont linger share ya expierence hun good or bad xx

---------- Post added at 17:28 ---------- Previous post was at 17:27 ----------

about 6/7 weeks of starting i think xx

Quote Originally Posted by Catya View Post
    Hello petram well I was interested to hear this.
    I've kept in the background the last few days as I've felt so terrible and, like you, crying all the time. I upped my dose just over two weeks ago to 150mg, and have only been on ven about three weeks so I hope it's just early days at settling down. Hugs to you.
    Hi kate nicola and i were worried about you, as you have not been in for a while......i hoped it was because you were feeling better,

i am so sorry you are having a bad time just now, are u still taking 150mg?

i have been up and down, bad yesterday not so bad today, but i wonder if some of it is coming off the cit, aw this is so hard, but i wish you well and hope u feel better soon xx

Petram I feel horrendous.... I don't really like to put this as it bothers other people on the drugs. Yes I've been on them in total three weeks. Just checked. The anxiety is sky high. I've also had this slickness bug which has pulled me down... But like you said, really bad muscle aches. Oh dear.

---------- Post added at 18:05 ---------- Previous post was at 18:04 ----------

Pinkdove. I just can't stop crying. I'm trying to be positive but feel so terrible. xxxx

catya , have reported back to ya gp?? i was starting to see improvements over the last week or so but last few days have been crap , if tomorrow s the same i will be calling my gp tomorrow also!! .

xx

Kate if you have had a sickness bug that will make you feel worse, have you alwats talen 150mg, i am not to bad on 75 mg, speak to your gp kate, don't suffer like this, it is early days for me, but i don't think i could go through that again, if you are crying all the time is sounds like depression, so be carefull, are you ok at work? i hope you have not done too much too soon xx

I see my gp on Tuesday. I'm just so disappointed.
    I was sure that citalopram were going to help and they suddenly didn't .... And I had such great hopes for venlafaxine.
    I do think my gp put me on to 150mg rather quickly. I'd only been on 75mg for a short time. Maybe it's the quick swap from citalopram too that's not helping.

Well on this cold night I send out warm hugs to you all.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information