Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: set backs on venex or just few bad days?

Re: set backs on venex or just few bad days?

Yes kate i think my dr will ask me to up the dose next monday, as it will have been 2 weeks, but if i feel ok i just want to stay where i am, but i thought you increased a bit to quick, also you were taking 40mg of cit,quite a high dose too, i have read good things about ven here, and like you i am hoping they will work, if you don't get any better maybe ring before tuesday for some advice ,

Hi guys,

Sorry you're all having such a bad time. These things certainly do take a while to work but I wouldn't expect it to be so bad after this amount of time.

Kate - I agree that a trip back to the GP is in order. I was put on beta blockers alongside the ven for a couple of weeks and it really helped. In fact, I'm not sure I could have done it without. Really hope you're feeling better soon.
    Petra - no monthly visits here! More like weekly ones to the doctor. Maybe it's just a bug setting you back. You were doing so well.
    Pinkdove - sound advice. I've had a few cheeky drinks along the way (I also missed my dry white) and it's been ok. I just got very tired more quickly.

Feel bad for saying this when you're not too good but I feel much better. Anxiety almost gone altogether, I've just got a bit of a persistent headache but I think that's because I keep grinding my teeth which I seriously need to stop or I'll have no teeth left.

Keep in touch - hope you're all feeling better soon.

Pip x

Hi pip, no it's great to hear you are feeling much better, gives the rest of us hope, i am not doing to bad on them no side effects to worry about, unlike cit, but i know it's early days. so hoping to see an improvement soon......hope you continue to improve xx

Yes, Pinkdove is right. Please keep up the positive posting it really helps. Thanks x

yes positives help ALOT ty , big warm hugs to u all please god tom be a better one for us all lots of love xx

hi guys i WAS having a slightly better day today till i got sacked from my little job !!! grrr.... then cried for 2 hours solid.
    i spoke with my gp and he said having a BIG drink could of interferred with me meds at this stage, but said fair play to u !! , errrr no i wouldnt off if id known id have a bad week , but he also said hormones and being poorly would also of contributed to this too , so to stick on the same dose for another week n see how i feel ... if not i could increase too 2 X 37.5 mg in the am n 1 x37.5 in the eve , so il have to play it by here i guess , folks please be carefull untill ya fully better or feeling more yaself for a good month before being greedy like me on the wine!!! , i wouldnt want any of u to suffer
    xx

hi petram, sorry you were sacked from your job, one more thing to worry about, but hey....every cloud. hope things get better for you soon x

hi pink ty , yeah the guy is a tool , he didnt want too off us working coz he s tight i was last 1 in so 1 st out but he made different excuses , dickhead lol .. how s every 1 else doing?? xx

i just got some anti biotics i have a sinus infection :( please god these will lift my mood once im feeling not so poorly yet another day off feeling up n down lil tearfull and tiny waves off anxiety grrr x

Hi petram. Sorry to hear about your job.
    Yes, I think maybe it's these illnesses that are stopping us feel the full benefit of the medication. How long have you been on them now?
    Hope you soon feel better. xx

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information