Hi I need some reassurance . I have had health anxiety for years but sometimes it gets so bad I just can't take no more. I've had ectopics/palps for 6 years been to cardiologists etc said I'm ok. But sometimes I have ectopics that are so bad I feel totally drained. Now I just keep feeling like my heart is beating so hard and fast and I keep feeling light headed. Is this bad am I going to have a heart attack. I've been on anti depressants before but they made the palps worse. I'm so scared I feel so tired and low I can't go on living like this every day is a battle and i feel like I can no longer fight it. I'm having counselling as I have had two awful years, I have been harassed and had awful things done to me, the person in question was found guilty in court and has a restraining order but this expires this year and I'm so frightened of him, his wife also intimidates me every day I can't take much more. No one understands how I feel I just feel like Im going to explode I want to cry and cry for help please help me