Thread: discharge worries.. please read !!

discharge worries.. please read !!

hi. I'm 32 and have been experiencing increased vaginal discharge over the last year a lot of the time its as tho its like I've sneezed in a tissue sometimes slightly yellow. I also had week of spotting smack bang in the middle of my last few cycles. I have always had some kind of brown discharge thru my life. I've had swabs twice this year all normal. smears normal last one 9 months ago. I have three kids 12 3 and 2. I have had health anxiety for 4 years but been bad over the last year. mostly last 6 months. I've recently lost weight and am suffering with hip and back pain. I go to my gp regularly and no help. last week I had full bloods all normal. last month renal ct scan. normal and December I had a ultrasound all normal. help me I'm at my white end.. worried about cancer all the time...

---------- Post added at 11:50 ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 ----------

anyone??? :(

Re: discharge worries.. please read !!

do you have a cervical erosion because i was told they can cause increase in discharge spotting between periods and brown discharge

I've had my cervix checked twice in a month they said it looked fine and healthy so I don't think so xx

Are you on the pill? It can cause changes in vaginal discharge and also spotting.

i havent been on the pill but my doctor has now started me on the pill to ee if it stops me ovulating as they say its ovulation/hormonal bleeding.. Obviously with such health anxiety i dont believe them x

Thread Information