Thread: Deep deep anxiety, extreme fear.

Deep deep anxiety, extreme fear.

I haven't sleep all night.
    It's 5 am.

I had a crazy night BY MYSELF. Thoughts going through my mind, crazy perceptions of life. Fear about my health. Weird symtoms going on.

I don't even know where to start. I don't even know what I am saying.

I am sleep depreived.

I wouldn't consider what I have "general anxiety" I wouldn't consider what I have "panic attack" or "hypochondria" or "ocd"

I am straight up crazy.

I almost went to the psych ward, too bad I didn't have a ride.

I made myself sick tonight, from all the worrying. I'm convinced I'm gonna die, and I don't want to die. I am so confused, I am so worried. I just don't know what to do.

I'm so confused, I am so scared. I am afraid of brain tumors, Im afraid of lung cancer, Im afraid of heart attacks and strokes.

I've had some weird symtoms and Im scared as heck.

I feel so alone, nobody cares about me. I just don't know what to do. I am so depressed.

Re: Deep deep anxiety, extreme fear.

Hi Worriedgirl,

I feel for you... I have had many of those sleepless nights where you drive yourself crazy and that is all that is: you are driving yourself crazy, it doesn't mean you are going crazy...

It's bad anxiety and it's horrible and it makes us think terrible things :( Nights are always bad for me, I don't sleep and panic!

Have you been to your doctor or are you taking any medication?

I am constantly worried that I'll have a complete meltdown and never recover and I can't think straight, but when I do manage to calm myself down I can see that I'm playing a game with my mind and it's no fun... try talking to someone, explain how you are feeling... you don't have to go through this on your own...

Can you contact your doctor today? And if you are having another night by yourself try some distraction, a nice film or book, anything to stop your mind from worrying and panicking...

I know how you feel and I haven't got any answers but I just wanted to tell you that it's ok, you are not alone and we can get through this... Tell that to yourself everyday...

xx
    Last edited by mmb; 14-02-12 at 11:21.

Its so weird, because sometimes I am fine, and now look at me. I want to check myself in to a mental institute.

Its so weird.

Well, I don't know what to do.

Sometimes weird will SCARE me, then I will be up all night crying about it.
    I just am so scared of doctors,
    and I dont want to die.

Its hard to distract myself. I just really am scared of brain tumors .
    They scare me so much.

Ugh. Life is so hard. :((((((((((((((((((((

I am also scared of lung cancer cause I smoked cigarettes for 5 years..
    Last edited by Worriedgirl87; 14-02-12 at 11:31.

You say you smoked for five years. I smoked for thirty years and quit in 2005. The good thing is that we have stopped. Try reading this to see just how amazingly the body recovers:

http://www.stopsmokingtoday.com/dyn/...p-Smoking.html

Giving up is the very best thing you can do for your health. Well done for stopping.

Hi,

Have you checked the health anxiety threads on this site? It might give you some comfort to see that others are also scared of their health, it is quite a common thing (yet, very unpleasant I know!!!).

I don't like doctors either but sometimes we have to make an effort and try... don't suffer in silence, you can get help and it might be just what you need...

I also feel desperate and lost and don't know where to turn to, but I think that talking to people is really helping me... can you get some sort of talking therapy?

Life is hard but it doesn't mean that it has to be like that all the time...
    x

Thank you for the advice everyone. I just woke up and I feel a little better.
    But I know that if that symptom happens again I am going to freak out and check myself into the psych ward.

Some body symptoms scare me so much, because they just don't happen to very many people you know? So it makes me think I will die.

Thread Information