Thread: Eye trouble

Eye trouble

I posted about this before but I decided that I would make a new post and describe it more...

Yesterday, I started seeing a little spot in my left eye but when i blinked.. It was like a bright sploch. I only see it when i look into bright background and its only when I blink and only in my left eye. I wasnt out in the sun or anything... This of course has me worried that it could be something bad like brain cancer or eye cancer... Someone please give me alittle bit of relief.

I wouldnt mind betting its nothing. As in, we probably all get these spots in front of an eye at some time or another but dont think anything of it, if i was concerned about brain tumors i would be seeing spots too & focusing on it to be honest. At the moment for me its chest pains & every twinge is signs of a heart attack, which is crap when im driving down the road.
    Book into an optitian if you can, especially if its free where you are. They will know straight away if you need to see someone. But like i said, i believe we can exagerate any symptom but be completely certain its not to do with our anxiety. Ive lived it so many times over the last 14 years honest to god.
    Hope your feeling a bit more chilled later.
    C xxxxxxxxxx

Pete to win Big Brother! He is Daddy Fantastic with pants made of elastic!

Yea, It seems to be going away little bit... What really set me off is that i have acne cyst under my ear so yea that doesnt help. I remember getting something on my eye a few days ago and it bunring and i thru wat i was holding down to rub it so im thinking i may have done something to my eye..

hi,

i have got these things they are called floaters and you only see them in bright light, mine is like a black dot and it follows my everywhere in my right eye, i went to the optician who then referred me to the hospital just to check that there was no retinal damage and there wasnt, they are quite normal but most people get them when they older and so mine was quite uncommon at the age of 33. they do irritate you but after a while you dont notice it only when there is a bright light, just go to the optician for an eye test and ask them about it and they will probably do the test there for you, basically they dilate the pupil in the eye just to check.

hope you feel better soon

ruthb1

Thread Information