Page 2 of 507 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: from citalopram to venlafaxine, good stories please!!!

Re: from citalopram to venafaxine good stories please !!!

Thanks nicola and mr w just what i needed xx

so sorry to hear you are feeling so low Pinkdove .......it is so demoralising .
    As Mr W says though .....it is a blip or stone on the road .

Having lunch out is lovely for sure .............but it does take its toll on us folk with anxiety even if we enjoy it . Extra adrenaline pumping around our bodies .
    It is exhausting and tiring and makes us feel vulnerable again .
    hold on Pink dove and take it easy for today now. Good job done by going out for lunch and new to the meds . The outlook is promising for them indeed .
    take care

snow

Thanks snowgoose, you are such a kind and understanding person, and i really appreciate your support. yes i found it hard to go to lunch, and was exhausted when i got home, but i went,i was with my mum and dad, they are elderly, and they noticed i was'nt myself.

i did try to hide it but it is'nt always easy, if i feel better tomorrow i will go see them, don't want them worrying thanks again xx

i pink i was very up n down to to be honest too in the begining it will pass once ya body used to meds and ya dose is right for you which im still trying to get right .

my gp upped mine 3 days ago by another 37.5 even though ther ein my system i still feel weird with upping them and up n down im just hoping this is due to the upping of them!!

were all get there hun , keep posting and keep ya chin up i know its hard i really do all we want is to feel normal again and lead a normal happy life not alot too ask is it ?

if you would like to add me on face book if you have it your more than welcome too inbox me for details .

well done for still going out be proud of the little things we once took for granted that your still pushing ya self forward to do , i too forget too do that
    xxx

Thanks petram i feel a bit better tonight, and it is nice to talk to someone else who is on the same meds, we will just help each other through it, one day we will look back on this....i hope so anyway.

Hope you are well xx

you welcome hun my god do we need support and it gives great comfort to have friends online to talk too also , im on 3rd off upping felt tiny bit anxious this am with ocd but was managable . this after noon felt weird up down anxious spaced out teary u name it fricking horrid, but been better this eve. only god know s how il be tom please start to adapt to me increase!!!

il check in tom as normal , keep ya chin up pink

pet xxxx

---------- Post added at 23:04 ---------- Previous post was at 23:03 ----------

3rd day *

Hi pet hope you are feeling better today, aw it's so funny i almost feel myself in the evening, but much the same as you, very up and down, i.m going to stick it out another wek or so before seeing the dr.

if i need to increased i think i'd like to try 75mg in the morning and 37.5 at night.

i think you are a bit further on from me, but i just stopped the citalopram and sometimes wonder if i am getting a bit withdrawal from that.

Keep going pet, you are amazing, and give me so much support. sending you

hi pink , felt bit better today although tense in body and mind , bit agitated and impatient at times,
    your exactly like me 9 out of 10 eves i feel myself too , flipping weird that why cant we be like it all the time , 1 day soon we will hunny xx
    and has for that dose im 75 mg in the am and 1 37.5 mg in the eve .
    you may be about the same as me im on week 7 ish as you had a head start with the cit i dunno hun .
    this day 4 of that dose for me today got a burny face at the mo and last hour for some reason .
    the ocd thoughts been quite a biatch today too. but coping just! lol , im out tonight but not looking forward to it as i cant really relax and have a good old drink as i would normally do , because i dont wanna muck up me tabs .
    if your doctor will talk to you on the phone maybe buzz them and ask advice ?? mine s quite good like that .
    ty for your ongoing support my lovely , keep strong and ride out the shitty time it will pass lots of love
    pet xx

Hi Pet, yes i think i'll ask for an increase to 75mg and 37.5mg in the hope that the extra will sort out the daytime.

Have a good night out tonight, sometimes when we don't look forward to something, they can turn out to be really good.

been out shopping, not too bad, but glad to get home. take care xx

ty hun yeah i would ask , even at home i feel anxious ext do you too??
    il try and chill whilst out xx

Page 2 of 507 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread Information