Thread: upset tummy :(

upset tummy :(

well for a week ive been haven upset tummy and its lasting allday ,with no breaks ,i get it as soon as i wake up nd it gets so bad were i start to sweat and get panicy and lightheaded ..i went to heart doc today and they say i have mitral valve prolaspse..,,does anyone no about this or can this cause upset tummy please reply

Re: upset tummy :(

i dont know anything about it but just wanted to say hope you feel better soon tc amanda xxx

i dont know but your tummy could be upset because of worrying about things,mine fluctuates alot which causes me stress i get dizzy and sweat from my worry too. maybe the dizzy,sweating,and upset tummy are symptoms of your anxiety?
    xxxx

Problems in your stomach and digestive system get worse with anxiety.

I had been experiencing some extreme gas and digestion problems a while ago, and because I was concerned about this overall disturbing feeling in all of my abdominal area, it made me feel worse. Then I went to doctor and had some tests and after I had all results clear, I started focusing on other projects I needed to do. Now I don't feel as bad as I used to.

Try to focus on some other things. I am sure of one thing; If the pain and disturbance you are experiencing aren't severe enough to wake you up from your sleep, than that means you don't have anything serious. Keep your mind busy with other things and care for your diet a little. Eat more fiber vegetables and lower the fat amount in your food, it will get better in no time.

Feel well soon.

My IBS symptoms have returned after long being gone since I started worrying more about my heart, pulse, blood pressure, ect...

If I work myself up with anxiety then for sure my tummy starts to act up (cramping, diarreah). Last night, I woke up with back pain/chest pain and i started to panic, right then I had to run to the toilet! It's so common when our nerves act up to get the symptoms you mentioned Jessica. Once our anxiety decreases, I'm sure our tummys will start feeling better.

Thread Information