Thank you. I'll have a watch later on.

I am abit better than I was over the weekend. Still having some moments of struggle but these army lasting as long. I was in that OCD fog u talked about all weekend. I have re read all my information on OCD and this has helped me recognise the way my brain is working. I have also read an essay on this particular type of OCD by a man called Seth Madej and it is brilliant. I'll find the link and post it in here.

A statement that I keep telling myself (I know this is all the reassurance I am supposed to not be doing) is that the subject matter of the OCD is not the problem it's what we do after the thought. I have also leant that thoughts I were having that I thought were depression are also my OCD intrusive thoughts and this has helped abit.

I am going back to the doctors tomorrow and I think I will start taking meds and I am going to ask for more therapy. I had CBT for this last year and at the time I thought it worked but now I know it didn't as I didn't get the right help. I didn't do any exposure response therapy, wasn't aware of what to do withy triggers and was never prepared properly for a relapse. So u now know what to look for when I start my next sessions.

Thank you so much for the support. And the reassurance whicch I know I shouldn't be looking for but we do just need it sometimes for support.