Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: About me

Re: About me

Thanks pipkin but ill be glad when this one over

A belated welcome Blade!
    I didnt realise i had aspects of social anxiety til I read through this thread!
    Ive had panic attacks for 11 years, then agoraphobia set in.........
    Now I see that all the door locking, shutting off the phone, keeping the curtains closed behaviour is social anx linked with agoraphobia.....an eye opener!

Nice to know you, and if you are going to the funny farm, save me a seat will you? Paula x
    Glad to have you on board. x

Thanks Paula , my day got a bit better when some of the ctalopram side effects wore off a bit .

So now i,m here and introduced mysef , what next ? do i have to go through some anxiety initiation ?

Indeed you do have to go through an anxiety initiation!
    In about a week, someone will post a secret location to you.....be there at the specified time, taking only a pot noodle (beef and tomato ONLY), a pot of vasaline, and a pitchfork. Once there, the telephone on the wall will ring 5 times...pick it up and await further instructions. Welcome aboard!

Hey Blade
    Only just picked this up. Sorry you're having a rough time; i can only re-iterate what others have said already and that you are amongst friends and like-minded souls. Fact is, it was ok before, so why not again? Only one way to go, and that's up! Keep with it.
    Take care
    Ant
    P.s as a movie buff, I have to ask if your name has any lineage to the daywalker of the same name?

Paula .... Pot noodle and pitchfork fine but i,m not so sure about the vasaline

Abarth ... the blade reference is about motorbikes , i ride honda fireblades

Gotta say that the tiredness is awful at the moment , i just cant get up in the mornings and thats deffo not normally me , shakey and teeth hurt due to the grinding in the night ( teeth grinding that is ) general feeling of shiteness , fun fun fun

Blade,

I can sympathise with the tooth grinding. I've always done this but it's got worse since being on ADs. It gives me toothache, sore jaw and a general headache. I even do it when I'm awake. I think I'll be visiting the dentist soon before I end up with teeth like the Beverly Hillbillies!

Hope you have a better day today.

Pip

I know the "down to your bone" tiredness is awful, but it will get better, hang in there. Get some fresh air everyday, and eat well. Are you able to go for a blast on the bike?
    I once married a biker. But he didnt have a bike. He had a leather jacket with fringes on though, what a dissapointment.....hahahah.
    Last edited by paula lynne; 23-02-12 at 10:56.

By the way, I fetched a chicken and mushroom pot noodle (with sauce sachet) by mistake and then I found out what the Vaseline was for!

Hahahaha Pipkin !! x
    Easy mistake to make, could happen to anyone. But rules are rules.......x
    Last edited by paula lynne; 23-02-12 at 11:05.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information