Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fluoxetine 20mg - day 15

Re: Fluoxetine 20mg - day 15

Hi Linda - Lorazepam - are you on anything else? Need them at the moment! Laura x

i take 5mg Prazepam (DEMETRIN) twice daily at 09:00 and 21:00
    and 20mg Prozac at 15:00

Today i am in 30 day with this therapy and i think I started to feel benifits and i am 60% more relaxed

Last night i was out with my boyfriend and was romantic night after long time since december

Prazepam is best antianxiety becouse does not create dependency
    Prazepam take away from you anxiety and let Prozac to work
    With Prazepam you also sleep like a kid

Hi Linda - so pleased you had a romantic night in - good for you - brave lady - it's is lovely to talk to you - day 16 for me - think will stop counting - have not heard of Prazepam - don't think you can get it in UK - lorazepam is addictive - the doctors do not like prescribing it here in UK - speak to you soon - Luv Laura x

hi, sorry feeling awful cant type much x i start prozac today. terrified. i want out this hell. thanks loved reading ur posts xxx gud luck xxx

Hi - good luck with the prozac but as you can see from the above post was not doing well second time around on them. I had to stop them. Strange as they worked brilliantly for me but think my body rejected them.

Don't me put off they are a brilliant medication and I wish you well.

Laura

Quote Originally Posted by LAURA48 View Post
    Hi - good luck with the prozac but as you can see from the above post was not doing well second time around on them. I had to stop them. Strange as they worked brilliantly for me but think my body rejected them.

Don't me put off they are a brilliant medication and I wish you well.

Laura
    thankyou lots xxx sorry thy didnt work this time 4u .. i know to its meant get worse b4 u start to feel better.. good luck n thanks xxx same to everyone xxx

Hi Laura

Followed your previous posts about seeing a private psychiatrist because you found prozac was no longer working for you. Hope they have found you a good alternative and you are getting on well.

Is it possible to describe how you knew prozac was not right for you? Did it just stop working overtime? I am experiencing a dilemma - I was taking 20mg for years and then I felt it became ineffective so increased to 40mg (8 weeks ago) however, I still do not feel great on this dosage - more jumpy - a bit 'all over the place' kind of feeling. I have decided to stick with it a bit longer to see if side effects wear off...I was just wondering how bad it got for you before you sought an alternative? I am supposed to be going up to 60mg but can barely cope with 40mg.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information