Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hypnotherapy?

Hypnotherapy?

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone has used hypnotherapy for Panic Attacks or Agoraphobia?

There is a special offer on in my area and I'm tempted.

Any feedback greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Haz.

Re: Hypnotherapy?

I,ve had two sessions lately, cant say its done much good but she says it takes a few sessions its very pleasant tho

Joy

Thanks for your reply Joy.

Hmmm, can't really afford a lot of sessions .....that's useful though, thanks again.

Hazel.

I had this for a while but I stopped doing it because he tried to talk me into 14 sessions and they were like £50 each. They didn't help me either. It might be worth buying or borrowing a cd, but in terms of paying for private sessions it does get pricey.

Didn't work for me. I found it too hard to relax so it didn't work.

I went for 2 sessions with a Clinical Hyphotherapist and could not relax when I was there and the things he told me to do at home only made my anxiety worse, so I stopped: and it was 60 quid a time.

I have got loads of hypnotherapy cd's and the one I listen to every night is 'Complete Relaxation' by Glenn Harrold, can't go to bed without it on.
    Bought it from amazon.

BobbyDog

Hi,

I also listen to Glenn Harrold every night, I probably have about 8 of his hypnosis apps for my phone. Thoroughly recommend him, some nights I am asleep before the end of the recording.

if Hypnotherapy worked there would be more publicity about it, more hypnotherpists making loads of money and nice ones doing it cheaply and no need for no more panic putting Nic out of a job. Tried it several times and even the hypnotheropist said it wasnt working

Joy

I've bought I few on my iphone, its an app called "joeseph Clough hypnosis". You download the app, and then can buy individual hypnosis sessions. I downloaded the anxiety one for £1.99

They last for about 30 or 40 mins. Defo make you feel more relaxed, not sure yet if it works but I did read it could take a month of listening!

Quote Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
    i've bought i few on my iphone, its an app called "joeseph clough hypnosis". You download the app, and then can buy individual hypnosis sessions. I downloaded the anxiety one for £1.99

they last for about 30 or 40 mins. Defo make you feel more relaxed, not sure yet if it works but i did read it could take a month of listening!
    can u down load them to yr pc i dont have a posh phone lol if so were do i down load them from thanks trish

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information